Canary Block Condos (Canary District Phase 3 – Block 16)
Price: From $280,000
Completion: August 2019
No. of units: 187
Developer: Dundee Kilmer Developments
Address: Front St E & Cherry St. Toronto, ON
Canary Block Condos
Block 16 is the exciting new phase of Canary District, a visionary community, just steps from a beautiful 18-acre urban park, the city’s newest flagship YMCA, shops, cafes, transit & more developed by Dundee Kilmer Development.
Canary Block 16 Condos will be located at Front St and Cherry St in Downtown Toronto.
Every element of Canary Block Condominiums is designed to accent its beautiful setting adjacent to a scenic park and vibrant promenade. Its bright and spacious interiors sparkle with premium hardwood floors and expansive floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the neighbourhood.
Toronto’s new downtown east is evolving into the largest urban village in the city’s history.
Anchored at Front and Cherry Street, Canary District will be a visionary community, adjacent to Waterfront Toronto’s spectacular new 18-acre Corktown Common park, with lively street retail and dining, inspiring works of public art and sculpture.
Canary Block 16 Condos Highlights:
- walkscore of 89/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 4 minutes walk from the 503 Kingston Road and 504 King at the King St East at Sackville St
- Located in the Waterfront Communities- The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Nearby parks include Sumach- Shuter Parkette, Thompson, Street Parkette and Oak Street Park
- Steps to Distillery District, Leslieville, The Beaches and Downtown Core
- Close Access to Queens Quay, harbour Front, Gardiner Expressway, Union Station and Air Canada Centre
A visionary urban development is coming to Toronto’s downtown east – a groundbreaking, master-planned neighbourhood with thousands of new homes, the soon-to-be-completed 18-acre Don River Park, shopping, dining, public art, sports and cultural facilities. As a sustainable, healthy, live-work-play destination, this new urban landmark will be a celebration of art and culture, life and nature, family and community.
- Please contact us
- Please contact us