Concord Canada House Condos
Price: Starting from $400,000
No. of units: Two Towers consisting of 1400 Suites
Stories: 68 and 79 storeys
Developer: Concord Adex
Address: 23 Spadina Ave. Toronto, ON M5V 3M5
Concord Canada House Condos at Concord CityPlace is located at 23 Spadina Avenue in Toronto (Spadina/Bremner). The site is currently occupied by Concord Adex Presentation Center and Adex Headquarters which will be demolished to pave the way for the construction of a mixed-use condominium project.
The Concord Canada House‘s residential towers, reaching 68- and 79-storeys, will be landmarks on the growing Toronto skyline as well as provide residents with dramatic lake and city views.
Concord Canada House is also setting new heights for amenity design -the roof level amenity will be the tallest amenity in a residential development in Canada.
Canada House Condos will consist of a ten storeys podium and two towers that will consist of 1536 units including one bedrooms, one plus dens, two bedrooms and two plus dens.
The area holds some of the top attractions too. For the spectacular views of Toronto, take a high-speed elevator to the top of the CN Tower or find yourself immersed in the underwater world of Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, which boasts 16,000 aquatic creatures from all around the world.
TOP REASONS TO BUY AT CONCORD CANADA HOUSE CONDOS —
- Located at 23 Spadina Ave, Concord Canada House Condos is perfect for your waterfront living with wonderful lake views. It boasts the perfect combination of convenience and sophistication.
- Steps to Public Transit TTC
- Minutes to Union Station
- Concord Canada House Condos has perfect walkscore and transit score of 95.
- Waterfront Living–The condominiums near harbour front – including Lakeshore Condos will go up in market value as inventory shortens.
- Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle with views and vibrant city amenities with style.
- Concord Adex, by Concord Pacific, specializes in the waterfront downtown Toronto developments.
- Please contact us
- Please contact us