Daniels Lighthouse | East Tower
Price: From $300's
Completion: Fall 2019
No. of units: 516
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: 132 Queens Quay E. Toronto, ON M5A 3Y5
This is an incredible opportunity to live in the highly successful Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts, directly across from Lake Ontario and Canada’s Sugar Beach, while only minutes from downtown.
Sales for available units range in price from the mid-$300’s.
- Your own Sugar Beach – designed by Claude Cormier + Associates, the same landscape architects who designed Sugar Beach, Sugar Beach North will be a charming, tree-lined public amenity for outdoor gatherings, music, and celebration.
- Unbeatable conveniences – St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District, Entertainment District, endless parklands, trails, dining, shopping, and entertainment…all within walking distance.
- An extraordinary lifestyle – an impressive collection of indoor and outdoor amenities on two levels, including The Yard, an animated, outdoor living room designed for cultural events, shopping, and dining.
- Less time in traffic – being at Queens Quay East and Lower Jarvis earns a walk score of 97, in addition to two rapid TTC buses, dedicated bike lanes, and close proximity to the Gardiner and the DVP, Union Station, and Billy Bishop Airport.
- Inspiring neighbors – steps from anchor tenants like Artscape and OCAD University, and across the street from George Brown College and Corus Entertainment.
- Crisp, cool interiors – making use of every square foot of space for divine living, entertaining, and studying.
Lighthouse Tower Condos will offer panoramic lake and city views, exceptional amenities, luxurious suites, and endless conveniences at your doorstep, including Sugar Beach North, a beautiful retail and public art promenade linking to Canada’s iconic sandy Sugar Beach to the south.
This visionary gateway to the East Bayfront – where Lower Jarvis meets Queens Quay East – will introduce a whole new era of living, working and playing.
Residents will enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the lake, the soaring city skyline and the surrounding neighbourhood.
24-hour concierge and Resident Service Director for onsite customer service.
Designed by Giannone Petricone Associates Inc., the unique architectural feature of the Lighthouse Tower has a distinctive frit pattern applied to the balcony guards, boasting a water drop, ripple-effect on the Tower’s west façade.
Suite designs will include: studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, and two bedroom layouts. Top two floors will be designed as ultra-luxurious penthouse suites.
- Platinum VIP Broker Incentives and Promotions. Register for more details.
- $5,000 with agreement of purchase & sale
- The balance of 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 120 days
- 5% in 365 days
- 5% on occupancy
SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES
- Lighthouse East Tower is the newest residential addition to the triumphant Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts.
- With Lake Shore Blvd. to the North, Lower Jarvis St. to the West, Richardson St. to the East and Queens Quay to the South, the 36-storey Lighthouse East Tower forms part of the gateway to Toronto’s East Bayfront.
- Residents will receive a lasting first impression from the grand lobby designed by Cecconi Simone, whose New York-inspired loft interior design, mixed with mid-century, eclectic furnishings add an element of whimsy, embracing the industrial heritage of the area and this vibrant, artistic community.
- 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and their guests while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
- A Resident Service Director provides onsite maintenance and supervisory services.
- Tastefully decorated elevators will deliver residents to their destination.
- Convenient locker and bicycle storage.
THE SPOTLIGHT CLUB
- Residents will have exclusive use of a vast array of amenities at The Spotlight Club, spanning 15,000 square feet over two floors.
- The Spotlight Club on 3 includes an Xtreme Fitness Centre, featuring advanced weight training equipment, cardio centre, yoga/pilates studio, stretch area, and dance studio, as well as a Theatre, Arts & Crafts Studio, Garden Prep Area, Gardening Plots, and a shared Tennis/Basketball Court.
- The Spotlight Club on 11 includes a Social Club, Fireside Lounge, Party Room/Catering Kitchen, Party Room Terrace, fully-equipped Appliance Share program, BBQ Terrace, and an outdoor Zen Garden.
- A Fitness Coordinator will also be on hand to assist with setting up personal training sessions for residents, booking the party room/catering kitchen, and more.
DESIGNER SUITE FEATURES
- Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. All measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
- Custom suite entry door surround designed by Cecconi Simone.
- Solid core entry door with brushed nickel lever and hardware.
- Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage, which have a tile baseboard.
- Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
- Flat hollow core sliding interior doors, including closet doors, with exposed track hardware, and swing interior doors with brushed nickel lever and hardware, as per plan.
- Internal Bedroom in model 3B-A to have glass sliding door, as per plan.
- Interior walls primed and painted in latex finish warm-white paint. Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex semi-gloss warm-white paint. All paint is low VOC. Latex semi-gloss warm-white paint on all trims.
- White textured ceilings in all areas, except Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage which have smooth, painted ceilings.
- Poured concrete finish to all balconies; painted underside to all balconies.
- Laminate flooring in the Foyer and Foyer closet, Hallway, Bedroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Den/Media and Kitchen, as per plan.
- Porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s).
- Ceramic floor tile in Laundry/Storage.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Contemporary Kitchen, custom designed by Cecconi Simone, with integrated, under-cabinet lighting and soft-close hardware.
- Quartz countertop with single-bowl, stainless-steel, under-mount sink.
- Matching Kitchen Island with Quartz counter top and dining accommodations, as per plan.
- Single-lever Kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
- Imported porcelain tile backsplash.
- Miele Kitchen Appliance Package including: 24” integrated fridge with bottom-mount freezer; 24” electric cooktop; 24” stainless steel oven and 24” integrated dishwasher. Models S-A, JR-A, JR-B and JR-C to include Fisher & Paykel 24” integrated single drawer dishwasher.
- All models to receive a microwave and fully-integrated ventilation hood.
- Contemporary light fixture over island
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
- High-efficiency, low consumption toilets.
- Custom-designed Bathroom vanity by Cecconi Simone, with custom, pre-formed sink and countertop.
- En suite or Main Bathroom in one-Bathroom suites to have custom-designed Bathroom medicine cabinet by Cecconi Simone, with ceiling pot light above.
- Second Bathroom in two-Bathroom suites to have frameless vanity mirror, with ceiling pot light above.
- Contemporary, single-lever chrome faucet.
- Acrylic, deep soaker tub with porcelain-tiled skirt and wall tile surround up to ceiling.
- Clear, tempered glass shower stalls, with pre-formed base and full-height porcelain wall tile surround, as per plan.
- Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar, toilet paper holder, and shower rod.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Pre-wired CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den/Media, as per plan.
- Pre-wired RG6 cable outlets for television and/or internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den/Media, as per plan.
- Designer ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Kitchen, Bedroom(s) and Den/Media, as per plan.
- Capped ceiling outlet(s) in Living/Dining Room, as per plan.
- Switched outlet to be provided in Living Room, as per plan.
- All appliances connected and ready to use.
- Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
- Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing in-suite viewing available through cable television connection direct to suite.
- Resident key fob access throughout all common areas.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras in the garage at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to concierge or monitoring station.
- Rough-in provided for in-suite intrusion alarm system.
- From $300’s Please contact us