Galleria Mall Condos
No. of units: 3400
Developer: Freed Developments & Elad Canada
Address: 1245 Dupont St. Toronto, ON M6H 2A6
Galleria Mall Condos Highlights
- TTC Stop Just at the Front Door
- Steps to great retail shops, dining and Entertainment
- Major master planned community
- Developer (s): Freed Developments & Elad Canada
- Location: Downtown– 1245 Dupont St, Toronto, ON, M6H 2A6
- Number of Floors: 42 storeys
- Number of Units: 3400 units
- Great restaurant along Bloor Street, Pelham Park, Christie Pits Park, Bloorcourt Village shopping district, the Bloor-Gladstone branch of the Toronto Public Library, Dovercourt Park (which features a kids’ playground, wading pool, two tennis courts, sports fields, baseball diamond, and in winter there are natural ice rinks)
- Schools in the immediate area include Pauline Public School (located on Pauline Avenue)
Welcome to Galleria Mall Condos
new master planned community located at the southwest corner of Dufferin and Dupont Street in the Wallace Emerson neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario. Galleria Mall Condos is a brand new mixed use development proposal at the Galleria Shopping Centre.
The multi-use development proposal includes 7 blocks containing 3,416 residential units, 150 of them affordable housing units, 320,000 and 68,000 sq.ft. respectivily of retail and office space, a newly designed community centre and plenty of bike racks to park your bicycles.
The construction will include multiple pathways intended for pedestrian use only which will connect to the retail pathway through the site.
A new diagonal road will be created within the site to create a route which will connect Dufferin to Dupont. The newly constructed streets are designed to lead you to the 5-Points Plaza which will create a vibrant destination for all visitors to the community.
The Galleria Mall Condos plaza will be aligned with storefronts and restaurants creating a space with a family and friendly atmosphere. All planned spaces for retail will be located at street level and the second level.
There will be reserved space for a large grocery store, a pharmacy and an LCBO outlet. The Wallace Emerson neighbourhood is named for the intersection of Emerson Avenue and Wallace Avenue in the area’s centre where the Galleria Mall Condos will be, Wallace Emerson is located just north of Bloor Street in Toronto.
The neighbourhood is a mix of residential buildings and homes, as well as commercial and retail space. Galleria Mall Condos has a Walk Score of 95 out of 100. Transit score of 82 out of 100. Living at the Galleria Condos will feel like you are living in a smaller city within city.
- Please contact us
- Please contact us