Heartwood on the Beach
Price: From the $400's
Completion: Fall 2017
No. of units: 37
Developer: Fieldgate Homes and Hullmark
Address: 1887 Queen St E. Toronto, ON M4L 1H3
About Heartwood Residence
Heartwood is a boutique residence with 43 suites that have been carefully crafted and designed to accommodate changing lifestyles. With only 8-10 homes per floor and only 5 penthouses, Heartwood is a small boutique building that provides an intimate and warm atmosphere unrivaled by most condominiums.
GENEROUS OUTDOOR SPACE WITH INDOOR BENEFITS.
Most Heartwood suites provide outdoor living spaces that transition seamlessly from indoor entertaining and living areas. These balconies and terraces feature conveniences such as outdoor water and gas hookups with privacy from your neighbours. As a result, these outdoor spaces act as extensions of your home, and can be privately enjoyed or used as additional rooms for entertaining.
A KITCHEN THAT REALLY COOKS.
Suites feature pull-out or traditional pantries, islands with additional storage, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, and built-in enhanced garbage and waste storage separation systems. With all these conveniences, our chef’s dream kitchens really are cooking with gas.
BATHROOMS THAT SING FOR YOU.
All residences include luxurious bathrooms featuring frameless glass rain-head showers with porcelain tile, undermounted sinks and built-in cabinetry. Prefer a relaxing bath? Most units also includes a full secondary bathroom with a soaker tub.
ELEVATORS THAT REALLY MOVE YOU.
With only 43 suites, 5 residential floors, up to 10 units per floor, and 2 elevators, Heartwood provides all the convenience, efficiency and comfort of a boutique mid-rise residence.
EMPHASIZING THE BEAUTY OF WOOD.
Tastefully showcasing the timeless beauty of wood, each suite has a wood feature wall in the main living area. Combined with engineered hardwood flooring, and sumptuous kitchen cabinetry, Heartwood is a truly elegant and comfortable place to call home.
THE BEACH. IT’S ONE OF TORONTO’S FAVOURITE NEIGHBOURHOODS
– and rightly so. This resort-town-within-a-city is a wonderful destination for a summer’s day, and the perfect location to call home year-round.
SUN AND SAND.
First off, there are the beaches. Soak up the lakeside atmosphere at Woodbine, Kew and Balmy beach. Walk all three along the iconic boardwalk, or pick one and settle in for a day of swimming, people watching and catching a few rays.
Woodbine is the busiest, but also the most fun. Soft sand, great beach volleyball and sun-worshippers aplenty make it a warm-weather hot spot.
Then there’s Kew Beach, just to the east of Woodbine. The sand is a little rockier, but the atmosphere is definitely more laid-back.
Finally, the easternmost Balmy Beach is the most serene. If you’re looking for a little quiet time by the water without a lot of people around, this is the place to go.
The Beaches International Jazz Festival is a huge draw for music lovers from across the city. Featuring an incredible variety of performances on four stages, it’s three days of fun, food and amazing tunes.
The iconic Kew Beach Fire Hall is Heartwood’s neighbour. Built in 1905, the heritage structure has housed generations of firefighters and still serves this busy, evolving community. Built in the Amsterdam style, it features a stepped roof and an 80-foot tower that was originally used for hanging hoses out to dry post-use.
Heartwood Residence Features
• Approximately 9ft ceilings (excluding drop ceiling and bulkhead areas)
• Penthouses feature 10ft ceilings (excluding drop ceiling and bulkhead areas)
• Choice of plank engineered hardwood floor colour from builders samples in entry corridor, living/dining areas, bedrooms, kitchens and den/libraries
• 6” baseboard with complimentary wood door casings
• Solid core suite entry door with deadbolt lock and security viewer
• Contemporary interior doors or slider(s)
• Swing doors and/or back-painted sliding glass doors, as per plan
• Choice of contemporary hardware from builders samples
• Wire shelving in closets
• Flat off-white paint throughout suite, with the exception of satin paint in laundry and bathrooms
• Energy efficient lighting
• Smooth ceilings throughout suites
• Wood feature wall in main living area, as per plan
• Balconies and/or terraces with glass sliding and/or swing patio doors for access, as per plan
• One exterior gas bib connection
• One exterior water bib connection
• One exterior light fixture and electrical outlet
• Framed glass railing with aluminium balcony rail guard
CUSTOM DESIGNED KITCHENS
• Designer appointed cabinetry with choice from four design palettes from
• Soft close cabinetry
• Under cabinet lighting
• Undermount stainless steel sink, with single-lever retractable faucet
• Back painted glass backsplash
• Under counter pull out chef’s pantry or full height pantry in selected unit types, as per plan
• Quartz countertops
• Island with additional storage and Quartz countertop in select unit types, as per plan
• Separated waste storage for collection of three waste streams
PREMIUM APPLIANCE PACKAGE
• 30” Bosch† bottom mount fridge/freezer with integrated panel
• 24” Bosch† dishwasher with integrated panel
• 30” Bosch† stainless steel built-in convection oven
• 30” Bosch† four burner stainless steel gas cooktop
• 30” Bosch† built-in hood fan
• Full sized stacked washer and dryer
• Dryer vented to the exterior
• 4-Pipe Fan Coil unit that offers independent suite control over heating and cooling year-round
• Individual suite meters for heating and cooling, hydro and hot water
• Pre-wired telephone and cable outlets in living room, den/library and bedrooms, with data port, as per plan
• Switch controlled receptacles in living areas
• Light fixture(s) provided in foyer, track or fixture lighting in kitchen and rough-in for overhead light fixture in dining room
• Built-in smoke and carbon monoxide detector
• In-suite sprinkler system
• Designer appointed soft close cabinetry with choice from four design palettes from builders samples
• Quartz vanity countertops with undermount sink in master ensuite
• Choice of designer series faucets from builders samples
• Vanity mirror
• Penthouses feature recessed vertical shelving above vanity, as per plan
• Contemporary water-efficient toilet
• Frameless glass shower in master ensuite, with full height porcelain tile surround, as per plan
• Rain shower head
• White acrylic rectangular design soaker tub in guest bath, as per plan
• 12” x 24” porcelain tile floor in master ensuite and guest bath
• Pressure balanced valves on all showers
• Privacy lock on all bathroom doors
• Bathroom exhaust fan or ERV unit vented to exterior
• Landry area floor finished in 8” x 8” tile
• Stacked full size washer-dryer
• Penthouses feature Quartz counter with storage, shelves, and pull-out drying rack, as per plan
• Penthouses feature laundry tub with faucet from builders samples, as per plan
- $5,000 with offer
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 90 days
- 5% in 180 days
- 5% on Occupancy
- From the high $400s to $1.5 million. Please contact us