No. of units: 1106
Address: 385 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 1S1
YSL Condos is a new mixed-use development consisting of office, retail and residential use space. There will be two proposed towers of 62 and 73 storeys in height on top of an eleven storey podium with 1,106 dwelling units connected by a sky-bridge and designed by Quadrangle Architects Limited. The development has a total of 1106 units on 73 storeys.
- Walkscore of 99/100
- World-class public transportation. Steps to The Path & Subway
- U of T & Ryerson are within a 5-10 minute walk
- Five of Canada’s top hospitals are within 1 km
- Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment
- Nearby parks include Alexander Street Parkette, Joseph Sheard Parkette and College Park
YSL Condominiums is being developed by the Cresford Development Group. They are a Toronto-based developer who have been in business for more than forty years and was the “first residential developer in Canada to dress up their condominiums with international fashion labels” such as Diesel, Fendi, MissoniHome, Armani and Hermès in their interior designs.
They construct buildings of “superb quality and attention to detail” and below is a list of some of their residential development projects.
- 1000 Bay Condos
- The Clover on Yonge
- VOX Condos